Now that Thanksgiving is over I can finally whip out all of the Christmas decorations, and will have Christmas music playing on repeat. It’s also about that time when my closest friends and family start asking the obligatory question, “what do you want for Christmas?” Back when I was younger I would’ve already had a long list prepared (mostly consisting of toys), but now I have to sort through my things and figure out what I need vs. what I want.
Every year my friends and I participate in a little secret santa, which is undoubtedly one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I love gift giving and love it even more that when we exchange gifts it’s a complete surprise as to whom we will be receiving a gift from. We typically set a budget of about $50, and to keep to this amount I’ve rounded a list of items that will make great gifts…especially if you haven’t figured out yet what you want!
1. Monogrammed Mugs – for the ladies who drink tea or coffee on a daily basis
2. Chunky J.crew hat – they have them in different colors, but this red will make any outfit pop
3. H&M PJs – can never have enough cozy pajamas
4. Nars blush – make those cheeks extra rosy with this blush
5. Benefit highlighter – the only face highlighter you’ll ever need
6. F21 Plaid Scarf – the perfect plaid scarf to go with the chunky hat
7. Anthropolgie Candle – a beautiful scent and added decoration for your home
8. Kate Spade iPhone Case – love animal print anything
9. Zara Pearl Earrings – these earrings are fit for any occasion
10. Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb – my new favorite perfume – not too flowery but a little sultry