While at my mom’s house over the Holidays I had asked to borrow earrings and she immediately went straight for the Ferrero Rocher box. Quickly I assumed she was going to hand over some chocolates since those are my favorite, but instead I noticed she had turned it into a jewelry organizer. I thought it was such a genius idea, especially because most of my earrings are scattered on a tray atop my dresser. I decided to implement it with a twist – although I do love Ferrero Rocher, the logo needed to go!
Here’s what you need:
Ferrero Rocher box, gold spray paint, and painters tape
What to do:
- Line the logo with the painters tape
- Spray the paint about 8 inches away (try not to spray too much otherwise it will get messy)
- Wait about 15 minutes until it dries and spray on another coat
- Wait another 1-2 hours (I actually waited overnight) and peel off the painters tape.
- Add your earrings, delicate necklaces, rings, whatever you like and VOILA, there you have it!